Skip to Main Content

What do I do if myself or someone else is injured in a car accident?

If you or a passenger was injured in a car accident, call 911 immediately. File a police report and if another party was involved, be sure to get their insurance information and personal details including name, phone, and license number.  If the injury was due to the negligence of another party, you may be eligible for financial compensation. We offer free consultations for personal injury cases due to car accidents and can help determine if you have a case. Contact us today.