Peter Weishaar Launches the "Rochester Law Review"
Nov 25, 2013
McConville Considine partner, Peter J. Weishaar, recently began publishing the Rochester Law Review, covering legal developments, cases of interest, and events happening in all of the key areas of his practice. You can subscribe the the blog and receive updates in your email inbox, or you can follow the blog on Facebook and Twitter.
Recent posts include:
- Giddyup! Horseback Rider Survives Injury (and Ranch's Summary Judgment Motion)
- NYS Comptroller to Fire Districts: Bond Credit Card Users
- Court Dismisses Snow and Ice Slip and Fall Case
- Another Reason to Exercise Care with E-mail
- Do You Have Reasonable Expectation of Privacy When Using Work E-mail?
- Court Rules that "Like" on Facebook is Free Speech
- Domestic Workers' Bill of Rights
McConville, Considine, Cooman & Morin PC is a full service law firm based in Rochester, New York, that has been providing high quality legal services to businesses and individuals since 1979. With over a dozen attorneys and a full paralegal support staff, the firm is large enough to provide the necessary expertise in a broad range of practice areas, yet small enough to allow us to devote prompt, personal attention to our clients.
Our clients are diverse. They include individuals, numerous manufacturing and service industry businesses, local governments and health care professionals and provider groups, facilities and associations. Although many of our clients are located throughout Upstate New York, we also represent clients in Downstate New York and New England. We also serve as local counsel to out-of-state clients and their attorneys who have litigation pending in Western New York courts. For more information on the services provided by our firm, please contact one of our attorneys.