Building America’s highways, plazas, apartment complexes and homes is vital to the growth of our economy, and the workers who make this happen with backbreaking daily labor must be protected. There are special rules and obligations placed on all owners and contractors to ensure that what is already a hazardous activity is not made more so by the absence of necessary safety devices and practices. The loss of the ability to go to work can wreck havoc on a family, and devastate the career plans of an injured worker. Compensating that loss through a combination of worker’s compensation benefits, medical insurance and appropriate claims against the other responsible parties is vital.
Construction Site Injuries
For more information on our Construction Site Injuries Practice, please contact one of our Construction Site Injuries Attorneys:
Related News & Events
- Peter Weishaar named "Leader in Law"
- Kevin Cooman, Lucien Morin, and Peter Weishaar named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyers List
- Super Lawyers Selects Peter J. Gregory as a "Rising Star" for Third Consecutive Year
- Peter J. Gregory Joins Allendale Columbia School Board of Trustees
- Paul Barden Completes Five Boro Bike Tour for Team Livestrong
- Super Lawyers Again Selects Peter J. Gregory as a "Rising Star"
- Peter J. Weishaar Appointed President and Managing Partner
- Kevin Cooman Honored as "Leader in Law"
- Super Lawyers Selects Peter J. Gregory as a "Rising Star"
- MCCM Trial Lawyers Selected for Super Lawyers List