News & Events for Pedestrian Accidents
Related News & Events
- MCCM Wins “Best Medical Malpractice Firm” Award
- MCCM Honored as Best Personal Injury Law Firm
- MCCM Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Peter J. Gregory Promoted to Partner
- Peter Weishaar named "Leader in Law"
- Kevin Cooman, Lucien Morin, and Peter Weishaar named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyers List
- Kevin Cooman named to Best Lawyers In America®
- Super Lawyers Selects Peter J. Gregory as a "Rising Star" for Third Consecutive Year
- Peter J. Gregory Joins Allendale Columbia School Board of Trustees
- Paul Barden Obtains Settlement Requiring Carrier to Pay Nearly Double the Amount of Available Insurance Coverage
- Super Lawyers Again Selects Peter J. Gregory as a "Rising Star"
- Peter J. Weishaar Appointed President and Managing Partner
- Kevin Cooman Honored as "Leader in Law"
- Super Lawyers Selects Peter J. Gregory as a "Rising Star"
- MCCM Trial Lawyers Selected for Super Lawyers List
- Are Your Covered? New York Makes Key Auto Insurance Change
- Summer Begins “100 Deadliest Days” for Teen Drivers
- Cell Phone Addicts are the New Drunk Drivers
- Fitness Trackers in Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Injured Children: Special Challenges in Obtaining Justice
- Walkers, Runners and Cyclists: Don't Forget to Tune-Up Your Insurance!
- Punitive Damages in Civil Lawsuits
- Social Media as Evidence
- Auto Insurance Protection: The SUM of all fears
- Bicyclists Beware!
- Litigation: The "Civil" Process of Resolving Serious Disputes
- The Mediation Process