MCCONVILLE CONSIDINE COOMAN & MORIN, P.C.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Website:
- If you visit our site to browse through the Website, read pages, or download information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. Your web browser software transmits most of this information to us. This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the Website. Our software can then map these IP addresses into Internet domain names, for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Website;
- The date and time you access the Website;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- If you linked to the Website from another website, the address of that website. Your web browser software transmits this information to us.
- When is personal information collected, what is collected, and how is it used?
- MCCM may ask for your e-mail address in order to process various applications, for example, queries submitted to MCCM through the website.
- You may also choose to subscribe to a newsletter or blog that may be offered by MCCM. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- With who is my personally identifiable information shared?
As a general rule, MCCM will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process. MCCM does not collect information for commercial marketing. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
MCCM is located in the United States of America (see "Contact Us" below). MCCM collects certain personally identifiable information that may be processed in a jurisdiction other than that in which you are located. Your personally identifiable information may then be accessible to law enforcement and national security authorities of the jurisdiction in which the data is processed.
In accordance with the requirements of the attorney-client privilege and the principles of the Lawyer's Code of Professional Responsibility, we do not disclose any non-public information about our clients to anyone except as instructed to do so by such clients. We restrict access to non-public information to those professionals and staff members necessary to effectively provide the legal services for our clients. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards at the firm with respect to your non-public personal information.
- What are my choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of my information?
MCCM may, from time to time, send you an electronic newsletter if you indicated that you are interested in receiving such newsletter from MCCM. Only MCCM (or agents working on behalf of MCCM) will send you these mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us.
MCCM may, with the necessary approvals, revise this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. This is a statement of policy and should not be interpreted as a contract of any kind.
- Contact Us
This Site is owned by McConville Considine Cooman & Morin, P.C., and is maintained by Corporate Communications, Inc. We welcome your comments, questions or concerns. You may contact MCCM as follows:
- By Phone: 585-546-2500
- By Fax: 585-546-7218